Oats are one of the most complete and healthy cereals; It provides energy, vitamin E, B6 and B5, as well as minerals such as iron, selenium, manganese and copper.
- It contains essential amino acids that help stimulate the liver to produce more lecithin, this cleanses the heavy compounds of the organism.
- The soluble fiber of oats benefits people with diabetes, because it promotes the digestion of starch by stabilizing sugar levels, especially after eating.
- It facilitates intestinal transit and prevents constipation. Insoluble fiber reduces bile acids and decreases their toxic capacity.
- It is the cereal that contains more proteins, which helps the production and development of new tissue in the body.
- It contains photochemical substances of vegetable origin that help to prevent the risk of cancer.
- It has slow-absorbing carbohydrates, which allows a longer satiety effect and a greater control of blood sugar levels.
- It is a good source of omega 6 unsaturated fats, which helps lower bad cholesterol.
- It contains B vitamins, which are involved in the development and maintenance of the central nervous system.
- It prevents hypothyroidism, since it contains iodine, a mineral that makes the thyroid function correctly.
- It has the necessary levels of calcium to prevent bone demineralization.