Apple and Cinnamon Bowl
Time: 10 min.
Serving Size: 1 bowl
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of Avelina Premium Cinnamon
- Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat, then add in the apple pieces and cook, stirring regularly, until tender. If you find the apples are drying out before they are tender you can add a splash of water to the saucepan
- Pour the mixture into a cup, or mug.
- Pour oats, cinnamon and milk into the saucepan and stir to combine. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the oats are soft and most of the liquid has been absorbed, approx. 5 minutes
- Add more milk, if desired, and your favourite toppings to serve.