Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal
Time: 50 min.
Serves: 6 portions
- 2 cups of Avelina Instant Apple.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 eggs
- Maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 medium apples, diced small
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a baking pan
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vainilla
- Add the wet mixture to dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Add in the apples and pecans.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan and press down to make sure oats are soaked. Sprinkle on a few extra pecans and apple pieces, if desired.