Blueberry Oatmeal Cake
Time: 1 hour.
Serving Size: 9 bars
- 3 cups of Avelina Premium Multi Seeds
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 cups light cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2-3 tbsp wáte
- In the blender, grind the oats until you get a rough crumb.
- Add the coconut oil and honey. Blend until sticky and lumpy.
- Press firmly into a baking paper lined tray and freeze.
- Then in a saucepan combine the frozen blueberries, coconut sugar and water. Cook over medium to high heat stirring frequently for 10-12 minutes until the blueberries begin to break down and the sauce thickens.
- Pour the cheesecake filling on top of the crust, then spoon the swirl mixture into the crust and stir with a toothpick.
- Cut and enjoy! Remember to keep what is left in the freezer.