Healthy Chocolate Molten Lava Muffins
Time 45 minutes
Serves 12 Muffins
- 1 ½ cups Avelina Selecta Cinnamon Oats
- ¾ cups cacao powder
- ¾ cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 2 Tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup hot coffee
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup non-dairy yogurt
- ⅓ cup oat milk
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 sugar-free chocolate squares
● Preheat the oven to 350F and line a muffin pan.
● Add the oats to a high-speed blender, and blend until a fine flour forms. Add the remaining dry ingredients and pulse until combined.
● Add the wet ingredients to the blender and blend until a smooth batter forms. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
● Scoop the batter into the muffin pan, filling each cup ⅔ full. Place a square of chocolate in the middle of each cup of batter.
● Bake for 20-25 minutes, then cool on a wire rack. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
● For a nut-free option: Swap the almond flour with sunflower seed flour.