Oatmeal Ice Cream Cookies
Time: 30 min.
Server: 10 cookies (5 sandwiches)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Avelina instant vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate dark chips
- Sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl combine the tahini, coconut oil, flax egg, coconut sugar, almond milk, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until well combined
- Separate, pour Avelina oats in a blender and mix until you have a fine powdery flour and add it to the mix
- Add cassava flour, baking soda, and salt and beat to incorporate.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Scoop onto a baking sheet (2-3 tbsp per cookie) leaving enough room between them for spreading
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden around the edges.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then refrigerate until completely cooled or even cold. Scoop vanilla ice cream onto the cookies, sandwich, and enjoy!