SOFT & CHEWY PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL BITE
Time: 45 minutes.
Serving Size: 10 cookies
- 1 cup of chocolate chips Avelina instant oatmeal
- 3 tbsp coconut oil milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt, skip if your peanut butter is salted
- Melted chocolate, to drizzle on top. (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut oil and peanut butter until completely combined. Add the egg and vanilla, mix well. Add the baking powder, salt, and oatmeal and stir until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate the dough for at least twenty minutes or up to 2 days.
- Use a tablespoon of cookie dough (or your hands), roll dough into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with kitchen paper.
- Bake for about 9 to 11 minutes.
- Let cool and if you wish, decorate with melted chocolate.