Spooky Oatmeal Cookies
Time: 15 min.
Serves: 4 cookies
- ½ cup coconut oil or unsalted butter.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated coconut sugar or other granulated sweetener.
- ½ cup almond milk
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 ½ cups of Avelina instant vanilla
- The first 4 ingredients into a saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high and hold one minute stirring often.
- Remove from heat. Add peanut butter to the hot mixture and stir until melted..
- Add vanilla, salt and stir well.
- Combine well with the oats.
- Place cooking paper on a rectangular tray, drop the mixture covering the entire tray and let it cool.
- After cooling, cut the dough into square shapes and decorate to taste.