Sunflower Butter Cookies
Time 30 minutes
Serves 8 cookies
● 1 + 1/4c sunflower butter, or your favorite nut or seed butter
● ½ cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
● 2 packets Avelina Honey, Raisins, & Almond Instant Oatmeal
● 1 egg
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
● ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
● Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet.
● In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
● Roll the dough into balls and place them on the cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or
until lightly golden brown.
● Remove the cookies from the oven and place them on a cooling rack.