Tahini Sugar Cookies
Time 40 minutes
Serves 12 Cookies
- 1 ½ cups Avelina rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup non-dairy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons oat milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
● Preheat the oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet.
● Add the rolled oats to a blender and blend until a fine flour forms. Transfer the oat four to a mixing bowl and add the remaining dry ingredients. Whisk until well combined.
● Add the wet ingredients to the bowl and mix until cookie dough forms. The mixture may seem dry at first, but it will come together.
● Sprinkle oat flour on your surface and roll the dough to ½” thick. Cut the dough into shapes and place on the cookie sheet.
● Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool on a wire rack and decorate.